Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harman Becker 730N RHR software update

Hi everyone, just to let people know that the Mygig 730N RHR software update v. 2700 and Gracenote v. 6168 worked for me. Not at the first try though. Most sites tell you to burn at minimum speed 4x and tell you to opt for verifying data after burn; didn't work for me. What worked was burning at 8x and no data verification. The software update 1700 worked on the third attempted disc I burned (all Memorex), the Gracenote upgrade on the second try, as it started well with the first disc but 3/4 through the update it stopped and stated on the screen there was a serious error etc; I downloaded the file again and burned the second disc and that worked fine. I burned them with Express Burn that you my download and use for free mygig-disk.com/download-rhr.php. Also, I didn't have the car engine on,I just pressed the engine start button twice (don't step on the brakes). The software upgrade took about 12 minutes and the Gracenote about 28 minutes, I think. Here is the address for the site to download the files: mydrive.ch/browse.

the username is: [email protected] and the password is:gasolio

There are download for other models too.

More details here: mygig-disk.com/download-rhr.php

Anyhow, I may have missed something but I am just trying to help you because it took me many hours researching and reading, watching about how to proceed in order not to do anything to damage my system.

The 730N RHR is installed on my Challenger SRT8 2014 and it had never been updated from what I could tell from the system info.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to help. Good hunting!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Worked FLAWLESSLY!! 2012 730n RHR

Bump for an absolutely flawless update experience!

Software update took 6 minutes, Gracenotes took 25 minutes.

I burned exactly as the "my gig" page said to, using the free software it suggested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess that my 2012 SRT has not been updated since 2012. I just updated from 730N RHR V2.116 and Gracenote V3265 to 730N RHR V2.700 and Gracenote V6168 w/o issue. After the disks were burned via the website instructions the firmware/software took 15 minutes and Gracenote took 25 minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts