Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car in to the dealer last week to fix a couple of minor issues. Since then, my pics don't show up... just a strange Dodge screen that I don't remember seeing before. The pics are still there and I went through to mark one of them as the default, but the Dodge screen still shows up.

Not a big deal to some people I guess, but it's annoying.

Anybody got any good ideas? (Because I really like that Passenger Eject button in the background pics thread!)

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
On the right hand side of one of the screens you chose between that picture and the picture you have as default to show up. I dont remember the buttons you push but it's easy to find. I don't have my car with me or I could find it for you. I'll get back with you if nobody else helps you first.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Maybe try this, if you haven't already.

If you have it showing the radio channels, then press the "Hide List" button at the bottom, that should prompt the picture to appear. They don't show up automatically. Only when the left panel is vacant.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Once you select the picture you want, place a check mark on it and it should show up when you select the proper home screen.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I found something without having the car here. Hit the hard button... menu ... then those selections I was talking about show up on the right of the screen and select picture view. It is on default view now. Like said you don't see any view if you don't hide stuff but if your seeing the Dodge emblem it's on default view instead of picture view.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses... I'll give 'em a try and let you know what happens.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found something without having the car here. Hit the hard button... menu ... then those selections I was talking about show up on the right of the screen and select picture view. It is on default view now. Like said you don't see any view if you don't hide stuff but if your seeing the Dodge emblem it's on default view instead of picture view.

That was it! Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts