Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Challenger
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a mygig rew 30g non nav off ebay for my 2010 dodge challenger SE and worked greatI didn't know what I was missing all the thigs you can do with them.Then I found a mygigrer w/nav and installed that with a v.3 lockpic.
I am trying to hook up the uconnect mike but I'm not sure wht I need,any advise would help greatly.
I am also selling the mygig rew without nav low speed bus will work in a 2008-2010 dodge challenger se sirrius radio ready.Shipping from 23456 zip.Make an offer special deal for S.E. owners.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Tidalwave, there is a parts for sale section where you are supposed to list any items for sale. You should also read the rules for posting items for sale before you move this thread. I believe its a sticky in the Parts for Sale/Wanted Forum

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Mine came with it. I think you need a uconnect modual and have to have the dealer turn the option on. I know it's been done on here before and if nobody will tell you how you can go under search and find threads that will tell you. I don't like the search function on this forum but if you google the issue it will point you to a thread on here covering it. If you can't find it PM me tonight and I'll try to help.

·
Banned
Challenger
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for your input.I installed the modual and mic.Now to the dealer for the star scan flash.I still have the other radio.I will post that in the correct forum.I really would like to see a SE brother or sis get this.
Thanks too all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
excellent radio. got one off ebay for the wife's challenger. wish i could afford one for my (high speed) wrangler. :)

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
uconnect buttons are on the radio. The mics in the mirror. If the radio uconnect hasn't been turned on by the dealer it still will not worn and there is a uconnect modual required

·
Banned
Challenger
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sold

I bought a mygig rew 30g non nav off ebay for my 2010 dodge challenger SE and worked greatI didn't know what I was missing all the thigs you can do with them.Then I found a mygigrer w/nav and installed that with a v.3 lockpic.
I am trying to hook up the uconnect mike but I'm not sure wht I need,any advise would help greatly.
I am also selling the mygig rew without nav low speed bus will work in a 2008-2010 dodge challenger se sirrius radio ready.Shipping from 23456 zip.Make an offer special deal for S.E. owners.
This unit is sold thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts