Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new here.

I have a 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT

I was recently taking my stock radio out of my challenger and when I took it all apart I noticed a oem connector loose and not connected to anything behind the hvac controls

Anyone have any idea what it may go to? I thought maybe a heated seats wire but I do not have that package and for heated seats it's two connectors and I just have one.

Not sure how to add pictures but if someone could tell me how to that would be great

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,730 Posts
Best guess without a pic is it's a connection for some option your car doesn't have, e.g. Heated something or another, ejection seat, etc.

To attach pics just scroll down and click the Manage Attachments button. That'll open a new window where you click individual attach buttons to go find and select locally saved pics. Once done there, select upload to transfer all the selected pics up to the server. Then click Close This Window up on upper right, which closes that window and brings you back to original page to continue authoring post.

From there you can leave them as straight attachments to the post, for which a reader has to see and click to open for viewing. Or you can specify different spots in the post body in which to reference the individual pics by clicking the paper clip and selecting which pic for whatever spot. That'll put a linked thumbnail in that spot of the text body, allowing the reader to see it as they read and click it to see the full size image.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,764 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts