Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Nice site you have here. Just bought my new 2010 Challenger SRT8 Detonator Yellow over the weekend. Love this car. Looking forward to adding a few things here and there. This looks like the place to start.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Welcome aboard shipmate!..... Well not sure if your a shipmate but I was when I was there in the late 70's and early 80's. Are you Navy or ex-Navy?

Yer gonna love your new Challenger and you have one of the best colors IMHO.
Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Glad to have you here................:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,578 members and growing. While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SRT!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome aboard shipmate!..... Well not sure if your a shipmate but I was when I was there in the late 70's and early 80's. Are you Navy or ex-Navy?

Yer gonna love your new Challenger and you have one of the best colors IMHO.
Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Glad to have you here................:bigthumb:
Actually family in the Navy brought me to this area. I would like to thank you for your service. My 1st 17 years were just north of you in Momouth County NJ.

Here is a pick that they sent me before I made the journey up to go get it. Hoping for some good weather this weekend to get her all cleaned up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on car. Like Cuda said people here have alot of grate ideas that you'll want to spend money on.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Actually family in the Navy brought me to this area. I would like to thank you for your service. My 1st 17 years were just north of you in Momouth County NJ.

Here is a pick that they sent me before I made the journey up to go get it. Hoping for some good weather this weekend to get her all cleaned up.

Very Nice. That DY is just an awesome color. Like some here have said already this is a great place to give you ideas on how to spend even more money on your new hot rod. You'll be cruising in style this summer in VA Beach. Congrats. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT Joe :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome, I'm presonally not a fan of the DT, but hey any Challenger owner is still more than welcomed!

Enjoy it, and be safe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, I'm presonally not a fan of the DT, but hey any Challenger owner is still more than welcomed!

Enjoy it, and be safe.
I can respect that. It is definitely not for everyone. But I think that even adds to it for me.

Now that I have the SHOCK... I need to get a little more AWE! Would like to get that old school rumble that I once had way back when. I don't really want to push things too far since it is my everyday driver but I would like to bump it up a good tic though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts