Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,606 Posts
Looks like you can have them shipped to store for pickup? I can't speak for Napa, but most stores will order for pickup if they don't have stock. Call your local store(s) and see if they have stock

A Guy

Reactions: DOM71

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks like you can have them shipped to store for pickup? I can't speak for Napa, but most stores will order for pickup if they don't have stock. Call your local store(s) and see if they have stock

View attachment 978267

A Guy
Your getting them for $5.89

Issue I have idk how many I have... think I have 36 qts then about due for the next oil change... do I need more

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Thanks.......I just ordered enough for the next 4 oil changes.

This really is a pretty unbeatable deal. I've looked........can't find anyone who comes close to this one. Hopefully by the time I've used that last bottle someone else will have stepped up with a deal......then again who knows for sure?

Can anyone say with absolute certainty they'll still have their car 2 years out?

I know i can't.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The NAPA store in El Monte, CA wouldn’t order the oil until I pre-paid, which I did last Monday. Still haven’t heard back from them. I sure hope they will be able to fill my order for 8 qts.

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
123 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I was able to reserve online for store pickup. My first oil change at 6 months is due next month.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
908 Posts
This is a very good deal, will be ordering on Monday. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is there a promo code or something? I added to my cart, selected pick up at my local Napa, and it's still $11.49 per quart.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think I came across it on facebook. Should work for you,I just went to site again and it worked for me. Sale is good till sept 30.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Is there a promo code or something? I added to my cart, selected pick up at my local Napa, and it's still $11.49 per quart.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Did you use the link? Mine works when checking out....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,184 Posts
<<<<<<<<<<<works at NAPA...……….LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts