Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New NASTY RINGZ Head Light Halo's

Complete set installs in a few minutes, Blue Tooth

Revolutionized the halos for the Dodge Challenger.

The easiest to install and best looking halo you can put on your challenger.

The new Nasty Bezelz-- made from a high impact polycarbonate that makes it stronger than any other plastic on the front of your car. Fits better than OEM with no modification. Remove the ugly gap between the lights making it look like it has two lights. This set lights up. 10-15 min install times are easy. Only 2 wires and 2 waterproof plugs. Replaces the weak OEM Bezel and fills in the funky gap between the lights. Over 200 patterns, amber, 2 shades of white and a color wheel that will let you mix your own colors.

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/steve-white-catalog-08-14-challenger-head-lamp-light-halo-led-color-blue-tooth-nasty-ringz-bezel-swmnrb?parent=1052

AND FREE SHIPPING

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,698 Posts
New NASTY RINGZ Head Light Halo's

Complete set installs in a few minutes, Blue Tooth

Revolutionized the halos for the Dodge Challenger.

The easiest to install and best looking halo you can put on your challenger.

The new Nasty Bezelz-- made from a high impact polycarbonate that makes it stronger than any other plastic on the front of your car. Fits better than OEM with no modification. Remove the ugly gap between the lights making it look like it has two lights. This set lights up. 10-15 min install times are easy. Only 2 wires and 2 waterproof plugs. Replaces the weak OEM Bezel and fills in the funky gap between the lights. Over 200 patterns, amber, 2 shades of white and a color wheel that will let you mix your own colors.

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/steve-white-catalog-08-14-challenger-head-lamp-light-halo-led-color-blue-tooth-nasty-ringz-bezel-swmnrb?parent=1052

AND FREE SHIPPING

Those are Nice!

I've been thinking about a set of Nasty Ringz for our 2015. The bad thing is that he bezels don't work on the 15's.

How many zones can the bluetooth controller do?

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are Nice!

I've been thinking about a set of Nasty Ringz for our 2015. The bad thing is that he bezels don't work on the 15's.

How many zones can the bluetooth controller do?
one zone but will control a bunch of lights, bezel, fogs, etc, these are data fed
Luke

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Luke! :cheers:

If I remember correctly, don't you have Nasty Ringz on that Beautiful, Red Beast of yours?
I do, over a year with no issues, the ones I have are the old style, the new bezel are much much better and easier to install
Luke

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,698 Posts
I do, over a year with no issues, the ones I have are the old style, the new bezel are much much better and easier to install
Luke
That's what I heard! I wish that Mike made something like the bezels for the 2015's and up because they look like a no brainer to install (even for someone that is electrically illiterate like me).

I like that Steve White is selling these now. That's a good price for them too.

Thanks for the info too Luke!

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I heard! I wish that Mike made something like the bezels for the 2015's and up because they look like a no brainer to install (even for someone that is electrically illiterate like me).

I like that Steve White is selling these now. That's a good price for them too.

Thanks for the info too Luke!
I think he makes a kit for the 2015 and up, we simply do not carry that at this time, you may want to reach out to him directly
thank you
Luke >:)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts
Luke gets the glamour shot >:)

A Guy