Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, So I disconnected the battery to change my steering wheel. Got everything back on and reconnected the battery, but when I went to turn on the car I noticed that the screen is did not turn on. Tried pulling out fuse 37 and 38 but still does not come on. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Try the screen off button just incase. Also in a lot of shops they have a battery box that u hook up that doesn't kill all of the power to keep things like this from happening, or loose setting or also a secret mode.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try the screen off button just incase. Also in a lot of shops they have a battery box that u hook up that doesn't kill all of the power to keep things like this from happening, or loose setting or also a secret mode.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks! I ended up getting it back to work. I disconnected the battery again and waited a little longer before reconnecting it back.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,452 Posts
Lol, when in doubt...that's why I suggested that. Glad you got it figured out ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is common throughout the brand, i just did a trailer brake controller on my 2020 ram and it did the same thing. I thought I had damaged the big 12 inch screen somehow . You have to be patient and wait for it to find/reset itself again. Thank goodness for these forums and you tube as what you think is the first time something happens in reality someone has had the same experience and posted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.