Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it worth it. ive always been the one to swap out stock navi units for after market ones such as kenwood etc for the purpose of adding external amplifiers and reverse cameras and such but since i got my 2010 srt the RER mygig it comes with is awesome and I dont need to replace it i can use the NAV TV allgig xg-ft unit to add reverse camera. but after the allgig unit and av harness and shippings its 370$ almost the cost of a low end after market double din. have alot of you guys used this, is it worth the $$$ ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i have a kenwood dnx9140 which was and still is one of the highest end double dins out there its about $1200. But the mygig RER model thats in my srt is quite nice and i didnt want to do what i did in my 300 srt and rip everything out and rewire everything to have gps, steering wheel controls, bluetooth etc again when this unit has all that and isnt to bad. im going to do external amps and most likely use the mtx re q5

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
well i have a kenwood dnx9140 which was and still is one of the highest end double dins out there its about $1200. But the mygig RER model thats in my srt is quite nice and i didnt want to do what i did in my 300 srt and rip everything out and rewire everything to have gps, steering wheel controls, bluetooth etc again when this unit has all that and isnt to bad. im going to do external amps and most likely use the mtx re q5

Like you, I've been there and done that. This time I went with the upgraded factory setup (Sound Group II and RHB 430N nav unit) and I'm really happy with it. As I get older I find myself not wanting to mess with this stuff as much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts