Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this in December, installed it in January, removed it this weekend, and sold my car today so I no longer need it. Paid $175 for the NAV-TV and $25 for the rearview camera. I have it all plugged in and ready to install. Just plug the yellow 25' camera harness into the yellow plug on the NAV harness, the black box into the NAV harness, and the camera into the camera harness. I set up the camera with a fused pigtail that you can plug right into the fuse box in the trunk for the console fuse and keep everything neat and clean (you put your console fuse into the pigtail then plug the pigtail in). The ground wire attaches to the factory ground point on the right side of the spare tire well. The camera is already tapped for proper screws to mount it to the bumper and I included the screws. Other than running the wire to the back and through the rear vent in the trunk and tapping into the license lamp (I left pigtails for this too), you can have this thing installed in about 30 minutes max.

Selling for what I have in it: $200 + actual shipping + paypal fees. Not looking to lose, not looking to gain.

It works awesome. You can program your NAV while driving, watch DVDs while driving and watch your backup camera while driving. But you better pay attention to the road and leave the fiddling to your passenger.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am interested. PM Sent

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cajun is out. All PMs replied to including stormTrooper. Thanks guys for the interest. Whoever gets this will be happy. I watched Eddie Murphy Raw on it in my driveway and it was hysterical.

·
Registered
302 Posts
good product

Free bump. This is a good product and the seller has set up the buyer nicely. Glws, buddy!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so everyone knows, here is the order of who has expressed interest and a commitment to purchase. I have reached out to the first person in line (twice). If I do not hear from him today (Saturday), I will move on down the line via PM until sold. Hopefully that is fair; I just want to sell this and ship ASAP - I have a busy week coming up and only Monday and Wednesday am I free.

1. RoostKing
2. mxracer922
3. stormTrooper
4. 171sf
5. STRA8ATU
6. spiro1962

Thanks everyone for the interest. I am genuinely appreciative. It is a good product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.