Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger R/T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Any ideas about how to change the Navigation on a 2017 R/T from USA to Europe (UK) maps? Is there some software I can download?

Similar question about the radio frequencies, tuned to US as of now. More on this, any recommendations on how or if Syrius can be used at all in Europe?

I live in London, UK.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
I'm not sure it's something Dodge/FCA can do natively. I'd look into a UK/European solution. Might contact these guys and see what they can tell you

A Guy

·
Registered
16,229 Posts
Or Infotainment for a new radio, doubt FCA will be able to help.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack; 2018 SXT
87 Posts
'Ello mate!
Fellow Brit here, now living in SoCal. You could look into which other Chrysler cars of the same era are available out there in Europe as they would likely have the same uconnect hardware, and then have someone try to reflash your one with the euro data from the other vehicle. It's probably not worth it though. The nav will be out of date in a couple of years with how fast tech progresses so I would just use an app on your phone. I've always done that in my cars that have a nav system as they are always up to date with new roads and offer traffic/cop alerts etc. You can also maybe use the 'android' link, or whatever it's called, where you can display your phone's app onto the Uconnect screen

·
Registered
327 Posts
The Nav company should have info on maps for UK. At one time the updates were available in maps for other parts of the world. Got a update disc by mistake for Australia, didnt notice till installed it.

Yes made a mistake when ordering.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I used Customtronix (linked in A Guys post) on my 2016 SRT for NZ radio and navigation, works no problem. They do what ever region you need, you will need to supply your vin number and radio model to them, I couldn't find what I was after so sent them an email and they sorted me out, very helpful.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger R/T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! My car has carplay already, thanks! It is just the conversion to the European maps that I am after, is there a flash I can use? Apparently, carperformance.se needs the unit shipped to them. What about Customtronix, do I have to send them the unit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts