Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a lot of older threads but I'm wondering if there has been a recent fix to this problem. I recently bought a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT manual transmission and the GPS has never been accurate. Generally I just use my phone but today it died and I was lost for a good. Of time due to my navigation saying I was about three cities over from where I actually was. Is there any way to fix this or is it something I need to take to the dealership for a software update? Thank you and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere I searched but could not find it

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
Since you have a 2016, this issue was fixed with the latest update rolled out late in 2019. It is 18.45.01. Go to your settings menu and scroll down to system information and see what version you have. You can do the update yourself by downloading the updated version to a USB drive through Dodge's website. You then have to extract or unzip the file that you downloaded.

Reactions: A Guy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts