Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I'm getting an 392 in a few weeks, and my question is, what about the NAV unit? will it work? Anyone already got the 392 with NAV over here?
thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the 392. That ought to put a dent in the 5.0 crowd. As far as the nav goes I do not have one but I think there is a post somewhere here in the international forum about that being a onetime deal. Not sure though but it is in here.

Good luck on your new ride. Let us know when and where we can get together. We are always looking for an excuse to get out and showcase these beauties.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!

My dealer told me that on his brothers Superbee Charger the Nav would work...
don't find the post here so I guess I'll have to wait.
Speaking of the 392, Geiger in Munich has or will recieve 30 pieces. Not enough for oitnumberin the Mustangs, but not bad at all. The thing is, you can get the Mustang officially in Europe but not the challenger...
Where are you in Germany?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am from the Bamberg area what about you?

My friend the wonderful thing is that we will never out number the Mustangs because they are a "got one too" car. So they will not hold their value as well. ( I just watched a $42,000 Mustang that only had 3000 miles on it sell for $30,000 and it is a 2011 model.

I was at the US car show just outside of Bamberg this weekend and I can honestly say that well over half the cars there were Mustangs. And I had only 1 of three Challengers there and they almost wore the paint off the Challenger by taking pictures of it. I did get a chance to smoke a 328 BMW comming out of there. But your 392 will definately make those Mustangs sweat a little trying to keep up. You will also notice that the Challenger is definately a head turner because 95% of the Germans only know the Mustang and Camaro so get used to the "Is that the new Camaro? or "Is that the new Mustang?" I just walk them around to the front and have them read the grill.

I will dig around and see if I can find anything on the Nav. If I can I will PM you on the info.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi 09RT2!
I'm from Luxembourg
Thanks for all the info. I see a few 09 and 10 SRTs running around here, as many as Camaros.
People don't know what it is, they only think that this car has to cost near 100,000€...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey bud, I'll be in Italy, what about yourself? You staioned up there? We should all get together and just drive as a club xD bwahaha :p

I get my R/T in Feb/March '12

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi there!

I'm getting an 392 in a few weeks, and my question is, what about the NAV unit? will it work? Anyone already got the 392 with NAV over here?
thanks
Here's the link to the site of customtronix in Sweden:
Customtronix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts