Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I drive to Myrtle Beach, SC to meet my wife and kids down there and the Navi works great. Take mostly back roads with no traffic and get there in good time. Saturday afternoon and since the GPS is acting very strange, the arrow that shows my postion is pointing the opposite way as what I am going. I shows me traveling on the map in the correct direction but has me pointed the other way. bad thing is that the map shows a large area of where you have been but a very small area of what is coming up. Tried every button to get it to go back to normal but it is still screwy. Sunday we head home so I hit the guide me home button, it shows the correct route but constantly has to recalculate route because it thinks I am driving backwards. Shows me driving north but the beach area is on the left side of the screen,,,I can see the beach on the right side of the car!!

Any ideas? Have a few other issues to have looked at by the dealer so I will take it in. But was wondering if anyone has seen this yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
mine did something funky like that when i went to the outer banks, i hit the little symbol on the lower right hand corner that looks like an arrow and it popped up with a whole new menu screen. i set the direction arrow to show the direction i was going and so on and everything seemed to work great after that. after you hit the arrow the options for that menu will pop up on the left hand side of the screen. I think there was one for zoom, arrow direction, current road, next road and 2d or 3d i think. hope that helps you out. if not take it to the stealership i mean dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts