Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 R/T with the Navigation Radio. I purchased the update discs for the car and when I put in the radio update, the screens per the instructions did not come up. The radio shows the disc is playing and all it states is data. I left in for 30 minutes and it did not change. Anyone have any suggestions. The instructions state if there is a problem to contact the dealer. When I went to order the discs, the dealer advised that I had to go the Nav website to order the discs even though the letter advising of the updates said to see the dealer. I feel like I am in the dreaded Catch 22 situation!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Same thing happened to me last week. I just left the disc in for a couple of days and for no apparent reason, one time after starting the car, it correctly read the disc and asked for my key code. It then took about an hour to update.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An update to my original post. I took it into the dealer and they installed the updates as part of the warranty service. I paid for the discs but at least I did not have to pay them to install them! Some service departments are trying to keep the customers satisfied!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts