Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not much, but had to do it. Ndamukong Suh's (NFL draft pick 2 from UNL) bought a new 392 and its at the dealership here in Lincoln, NE. Was getting tire fixed and oil change today and saw it. Of course, I had to get a picture of both my Challenger and his next to each other! By chance, the service guys pulled it right next to his when finished :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's awesome. Suh is a stud and a great guy.

Suh held the practice dummy for one of my boys at the Husker Youth Experience a couple of years ago. He's been great for UNL.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome. Suh is a stud and a great guy.

Suh held the practice dummy for one of my boys at the Husker Youth Experience a couple of years ago. He's been great for UNL.
Yes, for sure. I remember many years ago during high school football in Illinois, mind you, being sent to UN youth football camp. Awesome time. They KNOW football. Good memories. Now that I am living in Lincoln, you can really get a feel for the spirit here!

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
That is actually a car that Chrysler Group is providing Suh as part of their endorsement deal with him.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is actually a car that Chrysler Group is providing Suh as part of their endorsement deal with him.
Ahh... Was that you I spoke to today at the Lincoln Performance lot? Whoever it was mentioned the Baxter lot often.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yet another over-paid under-worked team athlete.

Yawn.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
And it's a damn shame.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And it's a damn shame.
negatory. people pay. tickets. enjoyment. free market system. love it or hate it, i reckon. i guess if your are a communist.........

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I am far from a commie my friend. I work 50-60 hours a week and have done so for 32 years and two weeks. Those clowns ****-away more money than I make in 6 months on a one-night party.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I am far from a commie my friend. I work 50-60 hours a week and have done so for 32 years and two weeks. Those clowns ****-away more money than I make in 6 months on a one-night party.
As they do me, fine sire. I don't hold it against them, however. They have enviable positions in life. Through genetics or pure heart or hard work, whatever. They made it big and people pay to watch their athletic performances. It wouldn't be to the national economy's benefit to see the whole concept rid of, trust me. You can do as much in terms of talent in engineering, science, business, governmental, etc, talent. Talent is as talent does.... I guess.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Ahh... Was that you I spoke to today at the Lincoln Performance lot? Whoever it was mentioned the Baxter lot often.
No, I was in Omaha at the HIPO All-Mopar Car Show today. I do spend a good bit of my time at that store, however.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
As they do me, fine sire. I don't hold it against them though. They have enviable positions in life. Through genetics or pure heart, whatever. They made it big and people pay to watch their athletic success. You can do as much in terms of talent in engineering, science, business, governmental, etc, talent. Talent is as talent does.... I guess.

Shall we agree to disagree?

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, I was in Omaha at the HIPO All-Mopar Car Show today. I do spend a good bit of my time at that store, however.
aye. cool store for sure. the guy told me about the super bee project, mr. norms, convertible this and that. really clean store and customer service is awesome. not what i am accustomed to at typical dodge dealerships.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I would change my mind if you could get him to spend 10 minutes of his wages to buy me a crate 246.....:lol:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
They are not all bad. Suh has given $1 Million plus to the University of Nebraska and seems pretty grounded by all accounts that I have heard.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
The only thing I will add to this is that Suh is a class act and VERY talented. He is a very humble guy. Not too many defensive players in college football are ever considered for the Heisman Trophy, and Suh finished second in the voting behind Mark Ingram in 2009.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would change my mind if you could get him so spend 10 minutes of his wages to buy me a crate 246.....:lol:
:) 446 I hope you mean!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts