Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if anyone has done this. I have seen a lot of gauge pod mounting but never the air vent.

ATI makes an Air Vent mount it was like 30$ or so. It's been sitting in a box and the suction on the existing mount wasn't holding due to the hot Louisiana weather.

So, Just and Idea. It also requires the gauge pod insert for the Trinity

(Excuse the dirty floors, it's been raining and I've been in and out of the car all morning)

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice.

And it funny how we all apologize for dirty carpets/cars. At least that shows they are getting used...

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I like that idea, Ive thought of getting a mount for my iPhone to do that, (i use it for a digital speedo/gps and Top Speed Recording thinger.

Yours look good, id do that if i got one!

I also love how people apologize for dirty cars, I do it too. Its pretty interesting just seeing and thinking of people doing it.

Shifty

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does that sit in there properly (horizontal) with the door closed, or do you have to turn it up vertical to clear the door? Can you post a pic with the door closed please.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Funny, my suction cup has started falling off anytime we get a cold front here in Louisiana! Lol

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's sits both ways with door shut. I just had it tilted that way. If you put it horizontal and shut the door. It kinda looks like it's suppose to be there. I just ordered triple
Gauge pod. All the auto meter M mopar gauges and tach. Plus double aero force gauges. And a dual overhead gauge pod.

I like to feel like I'm in a ****pit.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I am not sure if anyone has done this. I have seen a lot of gauge pod mounting but never the air vent.

ATI makes an Air Vent mount it was like 30$ or so. It's been sitting in a box and the suction on the existing mount wasn't holding due to the hot Louisiana weather.

So, Just and Idea. It also requires the gauge pod insert for the Trinity

(Excuse the dirty floors, it's been raining and I've been in and out of the car all morning)

looks good!
those have been out for a awhile and we have them in stock if anybody else needs one,

Dodge Challenger 2008+ Vent Gauge Pod Insert

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, pretty sure it ordered it from you guys. Thanks. I knew I bought it a long time ago in case they vanished like some things do. Worked out great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts