Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANT VIN TO CK WHAT CLUSTER P/N & SEE WHAT OPTION CODE IS.I WANT TO SEE IF I CAN ENTER OPTION CODE FOR TRACK PACK & RECONFIGURE VEHICLE TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK.SOME OPTIONS ARE THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO TELL THE CAR THAT IT HAS IT.I.E FOG LIGHTS,REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY.YOU CAN PM ME.NEED ODO READING ALSO.P.S I WORK FOR A DEALER.IF IT WORKS.YOU COULD GO TO A DEALER & HAVE THEM ENTER OPTION CODE & ENABLE OPTION.FOR ABOUT AN HOUR LABOR.IT MIGHT NOT WORK.I'M JUST COURIOUS. :browsmiley:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awd is the option code for super track pack. I'm just interested if i can get cluster info.i guess this package comes with load leveling shocks & other stuff.450 dollar upgarde.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.im just trying to see if adding option code will enable cluster options.after reading my own post it seems like u could think i was trying to scam vin/mileage info.if i was scamming i would b on the srt 8 side trying to get some exh manifolds.if this works ill let you know.super track pack has upgraded suspension & z rated tires.cluster option.computer does not know what tires or suspension you have.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My cluster pn is 68060568ac that burst my bubble.i may still try to enter option code & see what it does.havent been able to get my wife out of the car long enough to try it.coming up on 6000 miles.time for lof & rotate.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok.just checked a 2011 rt classic with super track pack.i guess it doesent even have the cluster feature.the feature im talking about is like on srt8.it has 0-60 time,g force & shows digital mph.o well what a waste of time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ok.just checked a 2011 rt classic with super track pack.i guess it doesent even have the cluster feature.the feature im talking about is like on srt8.it has 0-60 time,g force & shows digital mph.o well what a waste of time.
This has been in many posts here, hold the two inside steering wheel buttons (music note and compass) down at the same time for about 8 seconds and the 0-60 timer and several other evic hidden items are accessed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks.ill try it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes ive learned alot from this site,mabee i should just ask next time instead of goin {mad scientist}on somthing that im drinkin & thinkin about.btw 1st run 6.13 with esp on.i may need tires before i get this thing dialed in. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes,21 years.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:thumbsup: WILL DO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.