Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in the Chicagoland area? I am willing to travel within 150 miles if the deal is right. I have dealt with a couple dealers in the area thus far, and am not satisfied.

·
Premium Member
9,365 Posts
It's not about the deal, it's about service after the deal and if you're going to locally service the car, give them your business. Yes any dealer must honor your warranty but if you buy from them get better treatment.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not about the deal, it's about service after the deal and if you're going to locally service the car, give them your business. Yes any dealer must honor your warranty but if you buy from them get better treatment.
I acknowledge that as well and thanks.

Respectfully, I don't want this request to veer off course however.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I JUST Bought. A car from arlington heights ford this week.

Obviously not a dodge, but the took care of me on a used car purchase of an 09 fj cruiser. Good people for what it is worth.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park. Ask for Dave Martinez. No hassles, lies or foolery! He made sure to get me every discount available on my Scat Pack order back in April. He even made sure no one drove my car or cleaned it when it arrived (I wanted to be the only driver and cleaner). If you do decide to go with him please PM me for my name on the referral. I could use the referral for gas ?!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in the Chicagoland area? I am willing to travel within 150 miles if the deal is right. I have dealt with a couple dealers in the area thus far, and am not satisfied.
I know of a dealership within a 150 mile radius of you that I would highly recommend. They will beat any price out there, and also will take care of you after the sale. For more info please send me a pm.

Thanks,

Terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts