Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. This is my first thread here on CT so i need a little help.

I have a 2010 Challenger R/t and im looking to debadge the r/t off the grill. i dont want to just try and pull it off due to i dont want to crack the grill.

So throw me some advice if you can.

Thanks Earl.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, I know some people want to take the block Challenger off the grill but never heard of anyone that didn't like the RT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt say i didnt like the r/t. Just want to hide the fact that it is an r/t lol. Besides that, do you know how to do it? this would help me lots.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
On my 10 classic it wiggles on the sides like it's a push pin or only attached in the middle. I'll see if I can find out for sure but someone on here has most likely done it and can tell you for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo Bro. i just went out and actually looked at the emblems myself and removed the challenger and the R/t. Its pretty simple. there are a couple clips just holding the emblems back on the grill. You just have to get your fingers back behind the grill and push the pins away to pop the emblems off.

Thats all really. thanks for helping out with what you could.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Glad you got it loose. It didn't look like it was on there to good but didn't want to take a chance of breaking it so I didn't try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts