Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone who has a T/A to take some measurements for me please. I need the location measurements for the 392 on the side panels. From the top crease and the side by the door. When I built and ordered my T/A I did the stripe delete. The website still showed the 392 on the sides but when it arrived they were not there. If I had known they were going to do that I would have ordered it with the stripe, kept the numbers and removed the stripe myself.

I have ordered the 392 and Hemi badges from American Brothers Designs and want to install them in the proper places.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
American Brothers Design calls them "badges". I want to put them where the factory stickers go (well only the numbers, I will put the HEMI badge underneath them). But yes they stick on so which ones would they be?

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Bumping back to top. I've go the badge measurements but you're gonna need the sticker measurements first and then line the badge up from there. There's two sizes of the 392 sticker too, make sure they give you the T/A size and not the bigger ones used 2013-14 SRT Core.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the badges. Challenger "392 Logo" exterior badge They do not give a size so if I can get the distance from the top of the fender (or the crease) to the bottom of the numbers and the distance from the door edge to the end of the "2" I can back calculate from there. I ordered them with the Green-Go fill so they will not be too garish. And thanks Slidd. I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Here are the badges. Challenger "392 Logo" exterior badge They do not give a size so if I can get the distance from the top of the fender (or the crease) to the bottom of the numbers and the distance from the door edge to the end of the "2" I can back calculate from there. I ordered them with the Green-Go fill so they will not be too garish. And thanks Slidd. I appreciate it.
I have the 392 badges in yellow from ABD. The numbers are about 1 1/2 inches in length and 1 inch in height per number.

It's a well-made product and you won't be disappointed with it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts