Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my wiper motor that I ordered and as soon as I got it out of the box I could tell it was the wrong part! The plugs don't match up and there is no way to use this part. I emailed the website and they told me no refunds on electrical parts. Ok I get that you don't want to take a chance on electrical parts but come on, all I did was unpack it. I still need the correct part, what can you do for me? :cursin:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What is your order number? , Let me see what we can do here

-Benny
I was hoping you would say that. I was told that i didn't include my VIN so that why it was wrong, my bad but when I saw the parts online there was only one so I didn’t even think that there could of been multiple parts for the same year car, again my bad.

(Order Ref#1309797)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Rick,

I did find your order number through your original email to us. There is in fact a catalog error which presented you with the Charger part not the Challenger one. Should you have included your VIN with this order it would have been corrected by us manually as we do on all of our orders that include Vin's.

You received:
MOTOR-WINDSHIELD WIPER
Make: Dodge | Part#: 5139091AA
List Price: $125.00
Your Price: $82.81

You Require:
MOTOR-WINDSHIELD WIPER
Make: Dodge | Part#: 68044164AA
List Price: $140.00
Your Price: $92.69

We will send you a pre-paid label and will issue you a full refund upon receipt of the part. At anytime you may place the order for the correct one.

Please keep an eye out on your email for a return label

Thank you,
Benny

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are the best, Thanks so much, I will order the correct one ASAP with my VIN. Kind of glad it turned out this way I was just bragging about you guys to a new challenger owner.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Benny, I just placed my order can you confirm the correct part is shipped this time. thanks so much you have made me a happy customer.
Order # 1314197

·
Registered
185 Posts
Benny, I just placed my order can you confirm the correct part is shipped this time. thanks so much you have made me a happy customer.
Order # 1314197

Thank you Rick,

As per the VIN we corrected the part number to 68044164AA and processed your order, the correct one

We appreciate your continued support for us :)

-Benny

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Allmopar Parts gets a thumbs up from this satisfied customer too. Keep up the good work!

Keep an eye out for their occasional Free Shipping deals around major holidays. I not only got the best price on Mopar Stage 1 Springs, I got the 50 pounds of springs shipped for free, which saved me over $45! Join their email list, you'll get advance notice on this and other super deals.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Allmopar Parts gets a thumbs up from this satisfied customer too. Keep up the good work!

Keep an eye out for their occasional Free Shipping deals around major holidays. I not only got the best price on Mopar Stage 1 Springs, I got the 50 pounds of springs shipped for free, which saved me over $45! Join their email list, you'll get advance notice on this and other super deals.
I'm kinda waiting on a Black Friday deal myself!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts