Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to see how I can get my rear o2 sensors turned off. I keep getting a code from them and I noticed that my Predator doesn't give me the option, like the one for my Charger did. Any suggestions? Any idea how much it will cost?

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
unless you have a OLD PREDATOR that had the ability to shut off the rear o2's you will have to pay for a custom tune. the new tuners ( intune and trinity ) don't allow that anymore.. government put he clamps on that. I would get with JOHAN from diablo [email protected]

shoot him a email. he does custom tunes.. good guy fast to respond to and knows his stuff. he can fix you up

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unless you have a OLD PREDATOR that had the ability to shut off the rear o2's you will have to pay for a custom tune. the new tuners ( intune and trinity ) don't allow that anymore.. government put he clamps on that. I would get with JOHAN from diablo [email protected]

shoot him a email. he does custom tunes.. good guy fast to respond to and knows his stuff. he can fix you up

I actually have two predators right now. One is for my Challenger and the other is older for my Magnum. It has the option, but only supports up to 2008. I'm going to call Diablosport and see if the older one can be updated to support 2009, but retain the option of the rear o2 delete.

·
Registered
245 Posts

+1 on Johan, he does great work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts