Discussion Starter #1
what i have:

2 Kicker CVX124 - 750w rms each
2 pair kicker qs 6.5" 100w each
kicker zx 650.4 - 120w x4 @ 4ohm
kicker zx 2500.1 - 1350 @ 4ohm
SHURiKEN SK-BT100(battery)
Kicker KX3 (electronic crossover)

the 2 amps battery and crossover are going to be a pain to find a good home for them, so was hoping to get some suggestions. the 2500.1 is a monster in my old car i had to just put it right on the box for lack of any room.

·
Registered
956 Posts
what i have:

2 Kicker CVX124 - 750w rms each
2 pair kicker qs 6.5" 100w each
kicker zx 650.4 - 120w x4 @ 4ohm
kicker zx 2500.1 - 1350 @ 4ohm
SHURiKEN SK-BT100(battery)
Kicker KX3 (electronic crossover)

the 2 amps battery and crossover are going to be a pain to find a good home for them, so was hoping to get some suggestions. the 2500.1 is a monster in my old car i had to just put it right on the box for lack of any room.
It's up to you man. You've got the whole trunk to work with if you want it. There are different compromises for different people. I like fitting 2 sets of golf clubs in my trunk so that limited box volume and amp space. I bought amps that fit my application. If you don't mind taking up the whole trunk then you've got a whole lot more options. The 6.5s are presumably going in the factory front doors and rear deck. Custom mounting those is possible too though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Era the 6.5s are going in factory location, most of my cars I have to put the amps right on the box but didn't know if there was any good spots for amps in this car. I'm almost tempted to just take out the back seat and put it all there

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have my 3 amps and fuse blocks with all of the associated wiring in my spare tire well on a custom amp rack with a 1 inch MDF cover with a Plexiglass window. Clean and out of the way. The battery could by placed near the seat back.

Reactions: cecil2006

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Built this rear delete, sub amp is under "seat" section hung from it, and built/added a third board with port to keep trunk stuff from sliding into speaker backs cost bout $25, carpeting was most expensive part to get correct color match.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Tried that but since I live in big Dallas, talked to a local trim shop who sent me to their supplier here, took a section removed from last car to get match can't remember now but think it was $20-30 for enough to do all three boards but as seen in last photo it's the same color/texture.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are the 2 beasts i have, the wallet is for size comparison. for now ill see if i can fit them in the spare tire spot, but eventually i think i might remove my back seat and make a custom display for them where the seat is now

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Sounds like a plan, and there is plenty of room under back seat bottom once you remove the seat bottom, I used the child seat anchors to support the lower delete, and hung a Cali400 amp over passenger side much thicker amp so you could hang those easily and could even place plexi over like in the spare location above. I don't need a back seat, but I do keep the spare/jack as Murphy is a part of my families crest, LOL! ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea now that I've been buying the rest of my stuff for my system, I see they lowed the price of my one amp so I'm thinking of buying 2 more and more speakers lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts