Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth getting the Diablo and installing the 91 option if the only mods I have are the Mopar CAI and the Corsa extreme exhaust? Will there be any big difference? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would say yes, especially if you have an autostick. CAI & exhaust are pretty much all I've got, too, and the Predator with the 91 tune made a noticeable difference. My 0-60 time before the Predator was consistently around 5.35 seconds; after, it's usually 5.1-ish, and my personal best was 4.95.

Get it; you won't regret it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
robr298,

I first installed a K&N CAI followed by the Maganaflow Cat-Back (Completion Series) Exhaust System and noticed an improvement, but not spectacular. Last week I purchased a Diablo Predator and installed the 91 Octane Tune (93 Octane is unavailable in my area). The Diablo 91 Tune made a significant difference in terms of pulling everything together and letting the engine run harder, yet much smoother. I can't say I have more bottom or top end, rather my Challenger runs stronger throughout each gear with the 91 Tune. I have also picked greater fuel mileage/efficiency. No doubt others may have a different opinion and my observations are strictly subjective, as I have not run my vehicle on the dyno (before and after). Nonetheless, I believe you will not be disappointed and it’s well worth the money.

P.S. My 0-60 time improved from the low 5's to my very best 4.5 seconds (Auto Transmission)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts