Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge challenger R/T Black Top edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to this so please forgive me If I don't communicate well. I am a novice when it comes to this stuff and doing my best to learn on the fly. I am looking at running a new tire set up for my 2019 R/T challenger. I would like to run 275/40/20 in the front and 305/35/R20 in the rear. If possible I would like to run mickey Thompson tires. I have been looking at using the black voxx demon replica rims. 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the rear. Will I have any issues with fitment? Will spacers be required? As I stated im a novice so I just wanna make sure I get something that works before spending all the cash on a new set up. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,317 Posts
Hello everyone. New to this so please forgive me If I don't communicate well. I am a novice when it comes to this stuff and doing my best to learn on the fly. I am looking at running a new tire set up for my 2019 R/T challenger. I would like to run 275/40/20 in the front and 305/35/R20 in the rear. If possible I would like to run mickey Thompson tires. I have been looking at using the black voxx demon replica rims. 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the rear. Will I have any issues with fitment? Will spacers be required? As I stated im a novice so I just wanna make sure I get something that works before spending all the cash on a new set up. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
As long as Voxx has the correct offset you will be ok. 15mm in the front .. 23-25mm on the rear. Also assuming their backspacing is following stock setup. You may want to take a look at Factory Reproductions wheels. They have all of the safety certs and they have the correct setup for what you want to do. Voxx may too, but I have firsthand experience with Factory Reproductions and all of the reviews on here are good as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I currently run on my 2020 Scat Pack 275/40/20 on a 9.5" wheel with a +15 offset on the front and 315/35/20 on a 10.5" wheel with a +22 offset in the rear. No clearance issues in the front and had a slight clearance issue in the rear, fixed with some adjustment of the wheel well plastic. I am running Nitto NT 555 G2 tires. I think you should be good with the 305s on the rears without needing spacers, but im unsure if there are differences between the R/T and the Scat Pack suspension wise.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge challenger R/T Black Top edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I currently run on my 2020 Scat Pack 275/40/20 on a 9.5" wheel with a +15 offset on the front and 315/35/20 on a 10.5" wheel with a +22 offset in the rear. No clearance issues in the front and had a slight clearance issue in the rear, fixed with some adjustment of the wheel well plastic. I am running Nitto NT 555 G2 tires. I think you should be good with the 305s on the rears without needing spacers, but im unsure if there are differences between the R/T and the Scat Pack suspension wise.
Thanks to everyone for replying. I am a little worried about the offset but I have found videos on YouTube of people with an R/T saying it works. Also several of the reviews on the rims state it should work. Taking your advice into consideration along with my other research I think im gonna give it a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts