Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I have my computer unlocked. I am going with a hemifever tune. I have a intune2 and hemifever is asking for me to do a loaded preloaded tune. How do I even do that I have not a clue at all from videos and on this forum. I have loged two data runs but I do not know how to open the files.

I will start here thanks

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Feel free to email me as well. To load a diablo tune, plug the tuner up to the vehicle and begin the tune load process. you'll pick a tune and go through a series of key on/off sequences. If you have trouble with that part, hit me up

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hemi, what tuner is out for a 2017 SXT.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks, I did not think it was out as Diablosport shows only the 5.7 and 6.4. Guess I will do exhaust 1st. Doing the Solo cat back.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
You need to load the 91 canned tune on the car first from the tuner. Then do a datalog by either using your tuner or a laptop.

You can then download the original backup tune and canned tune to your computer from the tuner which you will then send off to Sean. But first you should go and download DS Downloader and DS Dataviewer off of the Diablosport website. This will allow you to swap tune files to/from your computer/email to the tuner and to swap datalog files to/from the computer to Sean.

It sounds like you already know how to datalog. So just download those two programs and save the files on your desktop, then email them to Sean and he'll take it from there. He's very helpful as well, I"m sure he could walk you through the process if you're still having trouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts