Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this thread here as I have a 6.4 p1 supercharged a8. 2016. I am told my fuel pump is bad.what do you recommend and where can I get it. Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a forged 392 running 11 psi stock fuel lines and a drop in form Arrington performance. I want to say Arrington is gone but mmx sells one very similar they good for about 700 whp cost is 500 to 600. But all depends what you want to do with car. If you are going over 700 whp buy a fore fuel system good for alot of power but its 2 grand. Iam running 655 whp 630 rwt and that pump is keeping my fuel trims in the right place 11.50 fuel air mixture

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
3,658 Posts
I put this thread here as I have a 6.4 p1 supercharged a8. 2016. I am told my fuel pump is bad.what do you recommend and where can I get it. Thanks
You looking for the stock fuel pump or something above and beyond?

Stock fuel pump look here:

You'll have to enter your vehicle specifics.

If you need aftermarket I have nothing to offer. I have not had any need to familiarize myself with aftermarket hardware for my Dodge.

But an auto speed shop in your area might be the place to look. For instance in San Jose CA I used to shop at Speed Merchant, which was actually in Santa Clara, CA. This place carried various aftermarket speed parts like fuel pumps, cams, exhaust, etc. Carried them or had the catalogs (back in the day before the 'net...) that one could look through and then order. And the guys were pretty knowledgeable and helpful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
are you sure you need a fuel pump??? I had the fuel pump relay go out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts