Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 rt
Factory rotors are warped and I need new brakes, might as well upgrade while I'm in there. Not sure on where to start my search so any help and suggestions for a set up would be appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking at going to a big brake kit or keeping the standard rotor and pad size?
I honestly don't know much about the brake options out there. I'd like to change out the rotors and calipers for something better looking/performing but price would be the deciding factor.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I honestly don't know much about the brake options out there. I'd like to change out the rotors and calipers for something better looking/performing but price would be the deciding factor.

Most big brake kits cost around 1600+ per axel. I am waiting to hear a response from the other members on options for rotor/pads that will help you out without having to fork over that kind of money!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Most big brake kits cost around 1600+ per axel. I am waiting to hear a response from the other members on options for rotor/pads that will help you out without having to fork over that kind of money!
definitely not doing a big brake upgrade. From what I've found searching it looks like I'm just going to be changing out the rotors and pads for front and back. So now I just need some suggestions on those.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Mopar has this kit to put the BR9 14.5" Police rotors on the front.

5160035AB

You can also put the 13.6" Police rotors on the rear but no kit for that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts