Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen,

I had my heart set on ordering a 2015 RT plus Shaker. Due to late availability, that is some time down the road.

I have been nursing my 15 year old truck to that effect and this morning a driver in a Maxima ran an arterial stop sign, totaling my 15 year old truck.

While I am inclined to buy a cheap beater and wait to order my 2015 Shaker, I am open to buying a 2014 Shaker if I can find one at a reasonable price.

So I am putting out a Challenger Talk forum APB begging for help from anyone who happens to know of a reasonably priced 2014 RT Shaker still on a lot somewhere.

I am near Sacramento California, but open to buying in any state as I understand Challengers are 50 state compliant, so I can still register any Challenger in California.

My only MUST is manual transmission, but I am really hoping for sunroof, but that is very optional at this point. So is color. I refuse to own a black car, but any other color car is on the table.

So if any of you know of a 2014 Shaker around Sacramento, California or not, that is reasonably priced and has a Manual transmission, can you please clue me in.

If I can find a deal good enough, I will jump on it. Yes, my heart was set on a 2015 plus Shaker but I am now without wheels and I hate to wait 9 months to a year to get the ideal car. I haven't ruled it out as I haven't found any 2014s that are reasonably priced and most have auto.

Thanks guys.

I know I am asking you to help me look for a needle in a haystack, but this forum is amazingly resourceful and I figure there is no harm in asking.

My 15 year old truck had never been in an accident and was running like a top. Just the body damage is going to cost enough to total it out. If it just was a drivable crumpled wreck, I would nurse it along another year. Now without wheels, if I can find a reasonable 2014 Shaker, I am sorely tempted to just get it now.

I can't thank you guys enough.

Jimbo

·
Registered
115 Posts
When I picked my Shaker up in LA a few months back, I spotted a black Shaker in the lot that they wouldn't talk about.
I doubt it's still there, but it might be worth a shot. Motor Village LA was the dealer, however it's not listed on their website...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Jimbo, there are a load of Shakers remaining in Southern California, but most are automatic, and I’ve seen some heavy discounts into the very low $30’s. I did a quick check and found a few with manual transmissions;

Ontario Dodge - White, Sunroof, $42,070
Redlands Dodge - Header Orange, $39,085
Orange Coast Dodge in Capistrano - Header Orange, $34,490
Huntington Beach Dodge – White, Sunroof, $39,054
Champion Dodge in Downey - White, Sunroof, $39,165
Glendale Dodge – Header Orange, $31,835.

The prices I listed were the lowest advertised, but most will offer additional discounts. I haven’t bought from any of these dealers and can’t vouch for their integrity, but if you research the dealerships online, you can usually get a good feel for their customer satisfaction.

Reactions: Jimbo

·
Registered
815 Posts
Shakers left in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Earnhardt dodge in Gilbert, AZ has 3 shakers, 20 miles SE of Phoenix.

Autonation dodge in Phoenix AZ has 1 shaker.

If this helps any.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

If this helps any.

Thank you for the tip. It turns out they were all 5 speed autos and my only "Must Have" is manual transmission. But I am very grateful for your help. I really appreciate it.

This forum is great for helpful people stepping up and looking out for each other.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jimbo, there are a load of Shakers remaining in Southern California, but most are automatic, and I’ve seen some heavy discounts into the very low $30’s. I did a quick check and found a few with manual transmissions;

Ontario Dodge - White, Sunroof, $42,070
Redlands Dodge - Header Orange, $39,085
Orange Coast Dodge in Capistrano - Header Orange, $34,490
Huntington Beach Dodge – White, Sunroof, $39,054
Champion Dodge in Downey - White, Sunroof, $39,165
Glendale Dodge – Header Orange, $31,835.

The prices I listed were the lowest advertised, but most will offer additional discounts. I haven’t bought from any of these dealers and can’t vouch for their integrity, but if you research the dealerships online, you can usually get a good feel for their customer satisfaction.

Thank you. I will definitely look into the cars you found.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
my dealership (northwest dodge Houston, Texas) has two coming from factory this week, one black and one red both with automatics.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Two in Arlington, Texas (Don Davis Dodge)

One black Mopar '14 (with shaker) 6-speed with sunroof

One Torred Shaker '14 6-speed NO sunroof

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys. I really appreciate all the help. My only "must have" for the 2014 Shaker is the manual transmission - no autos.

But I really appreciate any and all help, so thank you very much guys. I sincerely do appreciate it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
nice pack of vehicles

If this helps any.

just a shout out - I live in cave creek, I also have an impala SS green gray, and a dodge 2005 dodge ram Quad cab.

and a few shaker cars too!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I forgot to mention about the car gurus.com site. It lists the city and state where the dealership is that has the car. You can do an internet search for dodge dealership in that city and state and find out what dealership has the Shaker. Then, you can go to the dealership's website to see if they show it. That way, you don't have to message the dealership ahead of time from cargurus.com and let the dealer know that you're super interested.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It would either be an expensive shipping or one hell of a fun ride back, but theres a Header Orange Shaker that looks like it was built for me...right after they told me they couldn't get one for me. Its in Fort Walton Beach, FL (panhandle) at Lee Dodge.

Not sure what they're selling it for but I didnt see a mark up and its definitely been there for at least 2 months.

6 Speed, Sunroof, 430N w/Boston Speakers.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There's a black mopar 14 shaker 6 spd in Lowel Mass.

Lowell, MA | for Sale | Lowell, Nashua & Lawrence

Wow sick deal here at Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep

2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Coupe

• List Price$40,280
  • Manufacturer Rebate$4,000
  • Glendale Discount$4,445
  • Glendale Net Cost$31,835
  • Additional Incentives

Engine:5.7L V-8 cylTransmission:6 speed manualExterior Color:Header OrangeInterior Color:Dark Slate GrayStock #:48244Model Code:LCDP22VIN:2C3CDYBT2EH253268 Quick Order Package 27S Shaker Package, Radio: Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV, Tires: P245/45ZR20 AS Performance

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
There's a black mopar 14 shaker 6 spd in Lowel Mass.

Lowell, MA | for Sale | Lowell, Nashua & Lawrence

Wow sick deal here at Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep

2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Coupe

• List Price$40,280
  • Manufacturer Rebate$4,000
  • Glendale Discount$4,445
  • Glendale Net Cost$31,835
  • Additional Incentives

Engine:5.7L V-8 cylTransmission:6 speed manualExterior Color:Header OrangeInterior Color:Dark Slate GrayStock #:48244Model Code:LCDP22VIN:2C3CDYBT2EH253268 Quick Order Package 27S Shaker Package, Radio: Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV, Tires: P245/45ZR20 AS Performance
now thats a helluva deal

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
now thats a helluva deal
Yeah I hope someone from here jumps on that cause that's a really sweet deal. I'd not even risk haggling at that price.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Fremont CDJR in the SF South Bay Area has 3 Shakers listed: Torreador Red M/T sale price listed as $33,065, Bright White M/T $35,780, and Plum Crazy A/T w/Mopar Coil Over suspension kit and AR custom 2-piece wheels $45,745.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
now thats a helluva deal
I'm curious why the graphics have been changed from the majority of the Mopar 14's?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts