Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a "run tee" fitting with 1/8 NPT threads. Note that a "run tee" has a male thread on the bottom, female on the top, and female on one side.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I ordered one from the shop advertising this piece and the part that showed up looked nothing like it. It was a "run tee" but was just a big ugly chunk of brass rather than the nicely finished piece below.

Bonus points if you find one in chrome.

This is NOT what I'm looking for....too chunky and looks like something you'd put on plumbing, NOT a hot rod.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i need 2 "T" fittings 5/8 x5/8 x3/8 barbed on all 3
where did you order that from Jay?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
paint it hemi orange

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wait... I guess I can claim bonus points...

Nickle Plated 1/8" NPT Street Tee
I can't shave the one I have now too much as it needs to be able to have a wrench put on it to tighten. I could look in to having it chromed though.

Good find on the nickel one. I'll check that one out and probably make an order.

I knew someone on here would know of one. I've been searching for a week on line.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
John, you can get that at Home Depot, Lowes, or ACE bro. That's an easy one.
no you can't, i been looking for days for it

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
cheap cheap cheap cheap..................did i say that out loud

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK gave them a buzz and the very nice chatty gal said the website messes up the shipping on small items. $9 shipped so I got one on the way.

You win the bonus points 09 R/T.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I need a "run tee" fitting with 1/8 NPT threads. Note that a "run tee" has a male thread on the bottom, female on the top, and female on one side.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I ordered one from the shop advertising this piece and the part that showed up looked nothing like it. It was a "run tee" but was just a big ugly chunk of brass rather than the nicely finished piece below.

Bonus points if you find one in chrome.

This is NOT what I'm looking for....too chunky and looks like something you'd put on plumbing, NOT a hot rod.

I'm not going to take offense to that...:indifferent:

HemiSam

1 - 20 of 36 Posts