Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the Dodge dealer here SUCKS. My clutch is out on my car and I need my new McLeod clutch installing and the Dodge guys won't call me back. Where else can I take the car? I need this done ASAP as it's my daily driver.
TIA.
-Hell Ride

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just moved to Midland in August of 2013. I went to the dealer for my AC actuators going out, but besides that I would never take her there again. They sound like they do not know very much about our cars... I need to know a good body shop to go to when I need aftermarket parts painted... As far as the clutch going out, I would probably go to the dealer in Abilene. I saw some good reviews about their shop etc. But I don't know very much about places around west Texas... I know here it seems like we're kinda screwed anywhere we go for any car need.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up dropping it off at Wall Street Automotive. Haven't gotten it back yet. Hopefully it will be ready soon because I need to get to and from the airport this weekend.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My clutch isn't under warranty any more. I am confident that they will be just fine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know a mechanic, don't like the shop much. But the mechanic is awesome with Hemi and LS1 engines. I'd trust him, however it would not be under warranty coverage. I'll find his number and ask him if he wants to do side work or just request him as the mechanic.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL this was 5 months ago.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well maybe we can grab a beer sometime and talk about it.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a few in the area. I've met one or two. PM me when you're back in town and we can hang out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts