Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my usb hook up for my predator. I cannot use the tuner with my now 68054009ad, I got the predator software installed and it says to load a file. On the file list for Diablo which file should I download, I have 9r28, and need to DOWNgrade to 68054009AC. Thanks, and here is the list: DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
The file it's asking about is the cron file you want to use in the predator. The 68054009Ad/AC is the PCM ver. Mine came with 9r27 cron in the predator and when I hooked it up it read and saved my PCM original file as 68052005AC and I told it to put a 93 CAI tune in and when I save it it's PCM_68052005AC_perf_CAI_93oct.drg. To go to the r29 CRON I need to put the original tune back in because I've heard that when you change the CRON the old tune is lost. If you haven't used it yet you should be able to put crn r29 in your predator and when you hook it up it should read your tune. If it won't take the AD ver. in your PCM then it should ask you if you want to make it an AC ver.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did the calibration update and it worked! Then I changed my fan settings.

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
I didnt see this warning I could lose my tunes when I updated over the weekend. I updated and I lost my SC tunes. Last time ill ever update. Thankfully I have a good tuner that on a Sunday, sent me revised tunes. Bad part was somehow I bricked my mtcm during the process.
FlatTop

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
if you save the tune to your computer, put thhe original back in the car, and then upgrade the tuner. Can you put the tune you had in on the computer back into the tuner and then in the car or is that tune only good for that tuner ver. you original lt put it on?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Is there a Rep from Dablosport on this site that can answer these questions. I would like to update my Predator V.9r27 so I can put new June 2011 version that allows the 2010 Challenger to change shift points and Rev limiter. I have a custom tune in my car now from Arrington and I don't want to screw it up.

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
I did the upgrade all I got was new graphics, and it lost, Touch screen, that sucks bad, gear change dont work, rev limit dont work, no shift point settings, lost trans mode 1 mode 2, not there, Got a throttle booster, it dont work, Didnt get no performance milage tunes as other got. Dont need it for im SC have custom tunes to run it. Lol Lol so much for an update huh. Its never happened I heard till now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts