Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I am new to this forum and I am so excited that I just got my challenger rt scat pack shaker. although it is a used one. Here are the problem and I really hope anyone can offer me some advice. The tires that my challenger had is 245 45zr20 from venlozza zxv and I googled it only worth less than 100 bucks per tire. So I decide to switch to a better tire, but the guy who sold me the car ordered the wrong number which is 275 45 r 20 pzero pz4. What I want and told him is 275 40 r20. But I noticed that the 275 45 will have a negative effect on the speedometer and 1 inch taller after I drove my car back home and searched on the forum. I don't want the 275 45, so I talked to the dealer but he said once the tire been used, it can not be replaced or returned. But I really want the 275 40 r20(Pirelli P zero pz4 or Michelin pilot sport 4s) So I searched the tire shop nears me but the pilot sport 4s is kind of expensive for me, the previous dealer give me 4 pzero pz4 tires for 900 dollars with the installation. But it seems like the price is much higher with the pilot sport 4s. which is nearly 1400 dollars, is that fair? or does the price negotiable? Or does anyone have know cheaper price offer? (I am afraid once I went to the local tire store and they see me as a young Chinese so they offer me a very high price!)

Right now I have 245 45 r20 venlozza zxv front and 275 40 r20 pzero pz4 at back.

I am an international student from China and I just so dumb on these auto part markets. I am so in love with this American pony.

the picture down below is the tire that I have right now and the price that their local tire seller's website shows.

Please offer some advice and guide me. Sorry for any inconvenience that brought from my bad English.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is a mistake that I need to fix, what I have and back is 275 45 r20 Pzero pz4. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I just put on Michelin pilot sport 4s on my 2015 RT plus,
So far I put on a few hundred miles they are pricey but will worth it so far
I have 255 all around, bought them on tire rack ,they had the best price
Super easy to deal with
I took off BF comp A/2 G force they were pretty good and about half the price

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put on Michelin pilot sport 4s on my 2015 RT plus,
So far I put on a few hundred miles they are pricey but will worth it so far
I have 255 all around, bought them on tire rack ,they had the best price
Super easy to deal with
I took off BF comp A/2 G force they were pretty good and about half the price
Thanks for your advice, I am considering 255 might be a better and cheaper choice for me

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I got 1300.00 for the Pilot Sport 4S on Discount Tires website, not including mount and balance. I would go with 275/40/20 on all fours.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
If you need to save some money on a great bang for the buck tire, check out the Atturo AZ850. Lots of folks in our local Challenger Club are running on them and swear by them. A few Hellcat and Redeye owners too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you need to save some money on a great bang for the buck tire, check out the Atturo AZ850. Lots of folks in our local Challenger Club are running on them and swear by them. A few Hellcat and Redeye owners too.
wow, that is a lot of saving on tires. Thanks for your advice.??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 1300.00 for the Pilot Sport 4S on Discount Tires website, not including mount and balance. I would go with 275/40/20 on all fours.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
If I am no longer struggle with price, I will definitely have some choice as you, thanks for your advice. ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts