Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting a new 2011 SXT Plus (w/ Rallye option) in the late spring/early summer and I'm having trouble deciding on colour.

My two first choices were bright white (with the black/red rallye stripe), and the other was blue (with white/red stripe).

However they've taken away the lighter blue so I might have to wait until there are more pics floating around of this Blackberry colour, or see it in person.

Tungsten with black stripe?! too many sexy choices >.<

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
If you don't have a favorite, wait until they are on the lots to see them in person. As soon as you take delivery, you will wish you had another color. Or, one of each.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
TorRed adds 50hp by itself but that color is not available...sorry :(

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
I would check out blackberry. The problem with white is that you never get a deep rich shine like a darker color.

·
Registered
528 Posts
To me, color choice is too personal for someone else to make. I understand asking for recommended upgrades/options, but color choice should be all you, not what other people think. When you go out to the garage to put your baby to sleep, you're going to glad you selected the color you did.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would check out blackberry. The problem with white is that you never get a deep rich shine like a darker color.
Yeah I agree with that. I liked white at first, but as I looked at more pics of other colours it started to fall behind.

Depending how Blackberry looks in person I think I might go that route. Second choice I think being that Tungsten grey. (Has anyone seen Tungsten with a black stripe? Is it too dark to be able to see the stripe if it's black?)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just picked up a 2011 Tungsten, it is great. Next to the other colors they had on the lot it is impressive, and in my opinion the the meanest looking color to choose.

I agree with Phinatic, color is too personal of a choice to rely on someone else to decide, pick what you like.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
What city did you get your car in? I haven't found a dealer that has any 2011s yet.

·
Registered
277 Posts
DWB adds 225 hp, look what it did to the SRT 392 and its only available on it for a limited run.

·
Registered
35 Posts
White

Really is a personal decision... but since no one else defended white.. I love my Stone White 2010... Gets stares everywhere I go, looks nice and shiney to me, and it's not the usual black and orange that are so common. Not that they're not awesome too... But white is less common I think. Just my 1cent worth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts