Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will take this from the beginning. The other day I drive to and car is shifting late I had to take out of gear and put back in. I was not using manual gear . Car is a auto a8 2016 scat pack with a procharger. I drove home and same thing not runing write shifting write.My battery has been needing to be changed as it was low for some time. i put a new battery in and holy did not start for like the first 5 minutes. it would run for like 3 seconds and stall. i unhook battery wait then hook back up. it started up i tiook down the road and turned around same problemshifthing like shit feels like no power and running like shit. I am in michigan. know anyone here? also any idea on my problem. thank you

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Well I was going to say take it to the stelarship but I guess you have no more warrenty now on the drivetrain with the Procharger? I am sure some others here who also have a setup like that can chime in here and help you out. Good luck!

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
3,668 Posts
I will take this from the beginning. The other day I drive to and car is shifting late I had to take out of gear and put back in. I was not using manual gear . Car is a auto a8 2016 scat pack with a procharger. I drove home and same thing not runing write shifting write.My battery has been needing to be changed as it was low for some time. i put a new battery in and holy did not start for like the first 5 minutes. it would run for like 3 seconds and stall. i unhook battery wait then hook back up. it started up i tiook down the road and turned around same problemshifthing like shit feels like no power and running like shit. I am in michigan. know anyone here? also any idea on my problem. thank you
Are you sure the new battery is good?

Are you sure the alternator puts out enough juice? And not just for a short while but the entire time the engine is running?

Have you tried disconnecting the battery and leaving it disconnected for a while to fully power down the car's electronics? Be sure you follow the proper steps when disconnecting and connecting the battery.

The symptoms can also suggest a fuel pump acting up.

What was the last thing touched? (Besides the battery....) Did you just fill up the tank with gasoline? Have you worked on the car the engine recently?

Is the CEL on? Any pending codes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts