Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my service engine light came on, i plugged in my predator and got the P0304 cylinder 4 Misfire code! So i just installed the factory tune and just brought it in to dealership! Problem is when i installed the factory tune it turned off the service engine light, so am i about to waste $60 diagnostic fee or will the code still be still saved in cars computer! I had new plugs installed by the dealership a month ago btw! RT/Auto! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
iam not sure if the engine code is saved, but i had some issues in the past and my intent was to simply drive the vehicle around with stock tune until the code came back on. you might try that?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealership just gave me my car back, the service rep said the computer had no codes stored so there was nothing they could do today. The good part is they did Not charge me. I guess i will take VTODD advice and just drive around on the stock tune until the light comes back on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts