Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Need help with hood badge

2158 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  OA-5600
I need help with my hood badge. I want change my 6.1 HEMI in to 7.0 HEMI.
Soon my car will get stroker from PWR (it turn my 6.1 in to 7.0)
Where I can order new badge with those numbers?
1 - 4 of 8 Posts
need help! Please.

This is my chally

I want change my "6.1" in to "7.0" after I install stroker kit
See less See more
But is it possible to buy "7.0" for my chally same size and quality like my "6.1"?
It should look like stock.
If somebody know where tell me please? Or nobody did not do it before?
Maybe you are right. I ordered "7.0 Rottating assembly"
So after this I make a decision that my engine will be 7.0
1 - 4 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.