Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2016 Challenger SXT for almost 6 months (first Mopar car ever), and I want to do something special. I'm looking at striping my car and getting new wheels. Everything except for the Halo LEDs is stock. I'm primarily looking for suggestions for:

Wheels
Tires (Size and brand)
Striping kits
Exterior Lighting (still in consideration)

Anything helps!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Tire

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
I've had my 2016 Challenger SXT for almost 6 months (first Mopar car ever), and I want to do something special. I'm looking at striping my car and getting new wheels. Everything except for the Halo LEDs is stock. I'm primarily looking for suggestions for:

Wheels
Tires (Size and brand)
Striping kits

Anything helps!
Exactly what I have been doing to my 2015 RT plus ,, hand pinstriping, after maker
Chrome wheels ,, inside Green piping, on doors center console,, engine bay lights ,,
Click on my garage have more photos
Hope this helps
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Yellow
Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Motor vehicle

Reactions: Mark22

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

Wheels
Tires (Size and brand)
Striping kits

Anything helps!
For the striping kits, look at BigWorm Graphics here in the vendor forums. They have a wide selection of stripes and colors for you. Tires depends on what the climate is in your area.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
I went with old school Silver Leaf stripes. It's hard to get a good photo of them. Paid $300, hand applied, and it is actual silver leaf. Really pops in the sun, and would look great on a black car!
Have fun making your car, your car!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
I went with old school Silver Leaf stripes. It's hard to get a good photo of them. Paid $300, hand applied, and it is actual silver leaf. Really pops in the sun, and would look great on a black car!
Have fun making your car, your car!
Nice !!! Really like the Silver leaf stripe work ,,

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,428 Posts
Here's a thread that has a rather sizable response asking for the types of vinyl members here have on their cars:
Let's see your vinyl and decals on your Challengers!

What you do is ultimately up to you. I would only encourage you to view your car as a canvas upon which to express your own personal creativity (in other words, don't follow the crowd, think outside the box).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts