Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I just bought a 2011 Brilliant Crystal Black Pearl R/T about three weeks ago. I am the primary driver, I have been in love with the old Challenger since my high schhool years of 1979 - 1981. We want to put red stripes on this car, but we do not know the name of the correct color of the red stripes. I had www.decalshoppe.com send me a sample of their "Real Red" vinyl, which we received today, the red is to deep of a red almost a maroon red which we did not care for, does not look like the red we have seen on other black cars.... Decalshoppe had another red that was called "Tomatoe Red", is this that the correct color red? I am going to get DecalShoppe to send me a sample of the "Tomatoe Red". Has another bought decal stripe kits from www.decalshoppe.com? If so, would like some feed back on their vinyl stripe kits and their customer service.....
We are looking at their Hood Stripe with the R/T cut out.
Thanks,
RT Gal:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I used Revolution-motorsports.com, color red #031, nice fit and looks, also matched my Hemi badge color change, not in thi pic, the added silver pin stripes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Larry,
Thank you so much for the information. We did not realize there were so many different shades of red until we started looking for stripes, this has caused a delay in getting our stripes. I love the sliver pin stripes trim around the red!! Your car is beauiful, thanks for sending pictures!

R,
RT Gal

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
AutoZone Silver Metallic 1/8 inch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts