Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello.
was eating some ****ery corn on the cob in my cl***ic rt and the ****er dripped onto the seat. need ***istance on cleaning this

jk. wanted to see the new censorship software go nuts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Good thing you weren't eating ***anese food, because all of the ***istance in the world might not ***ist you in removing the stain.

Glad I could contribute without posting a re****al :thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts

j/k :) I run a few PHPBB forums and I wind up doing stuff like this all the time. Here's hoping it's in the display code and not in the datastore!

·
Banned
675 Posts
just type [.color=black] insert cuss words here. assaulted... a donkey is also known as an ass etc... then close the paragraph or sentence with [./color]

make sure to remove the . inside of the brackets

Censor bot is beaten

·
Registered
146 Posts
just type [.color=black] insert cuss words here. assaulted... a donkey is also known as an ass etc... then close the paragraph or sentence with [./color]

Censor bot is beaten
Actually it's been fixed. Looks like all the changes it made to existing content still hasn't been fixed yet, though.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts

Censor bot is beaten
If that were to work, I wouldn't suggest it for any hard core profanities. I'm just sayin'

Sent from a mobile device.

·
Banned
675 Posts
If that were to work, I wouldn't suggest it for any hard core profanities. I'm just sayin'

Sent from a mobile device.

it does work

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's because it actually replaced them with asterisks :)

It has no idea what the original word was.
This is why you modify content with the presentation code, not in the database :)

I hate to say it, but I've done worse. At least it's fixed now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts