Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done some minor mods CAI, Catback Exhaust, Long tube headers, Strut Tower Brace all Mopar and wider rear tyres 275/35/20.

Problem is i don't really wanna lose the warranty, I've bought an extended 1 running till summer 2015.

Any ideas if Mopar have some other Performance goodies i could add to the SRT8? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,870 Posts
Anything else you do to your engine to increase horsepower will probably void your warranty. It looks like you're stuck until 2015.

Some dealers, in fact, have even given members a hard time with MOPAR products, like the MOPAR CAI. They say that they are not intended for street use- only racing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats sad - still looking for help

thx but thats sad coz the car is no match for M3 or Carrera of which there are many on the highways here :(

I absolutely love the SRT8 waited 3 years to buy her! Also done some appearance mods in addition to the above performance mods.. like Mopar Door Sills, T-grip Shifter, SRT8 Valve caps, Objects in the Mirror Losing Decal, Wheel locks.....

SC is not an option coz the temperature here is over 100F for like 8 months. Dealer here says the actual Mopar parts are not covered by warranty but car warranty is still valid. Im still open to ideas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts