Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently joined the group and have been "lurking" in the back ground. I'll be ready to pull the trigger in a couple of weeks hopefully on a Furious Fuchsia R/T with a six speed. Does anyone have any experience with DARCARS of New Carrollton, MD? They appear to be discounting pretty deep.... I don't want to start any flames on this board so PM me if the news is not so good.

Thanks, :smokin:

Edziu

·
Registered
558 Posts
I can tell you a few things. I had been checking the Challengers at DarCars Silver Spring for 12 months. Many, many Challengers went through there. I guess they thought I was a wannabe and tire kicker just because I did 12 months research. They would never give me a good price discussion. Nice guys, just weren't too interested in cutting a great deal. I wandered into Rockville DarCars for their spin and win, and drove home a heavily discounted ($9K off) R/T the next day. If New Carrollton is doing what Rockville is doing, it's a great price. Rockville Darcars was great to deal with, and they made the deal work for me. They have a FF auto there. Silver Spring has a FF, not sure of the transmission. Silver Spring has quite a few 2011's and a few 2010's. Rockville had NO 2011's, and after I drove the DW Blue away, they have 1 2010 SE, 1 2010 FF R/T, and 1 2010 Silver SRT. I have never been to the New Carrollton location. See you on the Beltway when yours is on the road (actually, mine is tucked into the garage until better weather, to be a fair weather car ONLY).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts