Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need opinions on mods to my R/T 2013 Redline Challenger..

Whats up guys. I am new to the website and wanted some opinions. I have a 2013 R/T Redline Challenger... love the car. I want to add some stuff to the outside to really personalize it. I know that everyone might not agree but i want some opinions. I have seen on here that some people have added D O D G E to the nose of the front... im thinking of doing this... but in black.. no chrome. The reason is because I dont have bright chrome besides the fuel door and i plan to make replace it with a black one later in the future. Also, i was thinking of adding the Challenger Script emblem and the red R/T emblem on the back on the right side of spoiler... too much? Let me know guys... thanks... all the cars on here are sweet...

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I like the white grill trim, looks good.

I wouldn't do the D O D G E letters, just cuz I don't like them but if you do then yeah I agree on the black.

You could plasti dip the fuel cap vs spending $400 on the black one....

First mods I would do is lower it, tint windows and plastidip fuel cap.

Reactions: Beto317

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the white grill trim, looks good.

I wouldn't do the D O D G E letters, just cuz I don't like them but if you do then yeah I agree on the black.

You could plasti dip the fuel cap vs spending $400 on the black one....

First mods I would do is lower it, tint windows and plastidip fuel cap.

Thanks man... to be honest I do not want to tint the windows... i think its because of the red interior.... i like that u can see it... but i do think it would look nice with tints but im not sure if I ever would...

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts
Nice R/T love the white, I think those mods are great idea, there is some good examples of them thru out the various posts here, suggest going thru the pictures thread for examples.

My suggestion is do what makes you happy. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but ultimately your the one driving it all the time, washing, looking at it in the drive way or garage, you need to be happy with it not us. Though there is plenty here that will tell you what they think! :)

Just please don't put 24" wheels on it and trim it out in pink!! :notallthere:

-Kenny

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I wouldn't touch the outside....

I bought a Blacktop because they came with STP, and the "Redlines," did not. The Redlines look better. Why not spend $$ on brake/suspension upgrades if you do not have STP? If you have STP, focus on other upgrades...my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Here's some pics of my bright white with the spoiler badge and Challenger emblems. Hope this helps you a make a decision.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's some pics of my bright white with the spoiler badge and Challenger emblems. Hope this helps you a make a decision.

i like it... looks good to me. I dont think i can put my script emblem on the side because of the redline stripe i have going down the body... i would hate to see how it would look. i was planning on doing the script and the R/T symbol side by side... we will see. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts