Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I shouldnt have done this, but i went cheap on a scat pack replica rear spoiler for like $80 off ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2017-Dodge-Challenger-Fit-08-14-Rear-Trunk-ABS-Spoiler-Primered-Matte-Black/381489099480?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

received it, looks good, came well packed, matte black.. thought i hit a homerun....
took it outside for some matching and sizing before taking my trunk apart and noticed the length matches fine with my rt flat spoiler, but the length between the riser edges are too short(oem spoiler riser edges are flush with trunk lid edge), and the mount holes length apart look too narrow.
so i took some pics of this replica for you guys to compare with your oem scat pack spoiler.

can you please do some measurements and tell me if this matches up with yours or falls short?

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay i got it on.
the two end mount holes were definately too narrow for an easy fit.
So i had to do some force pulling, pushing, using a screwdriver to pull the spoiler mount hole closer to the trunk lid hole..
it fits, but it definately isnt a mopar fit.

after a week of sun and heat, letting the abs plastic conform to the fit and holes, imma take it off and make sure the paint is touched up properly and make sure everything is sealed and good.
i'd like to find a good rear mopar camera module to mod in myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts