Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I've posted, so hello & thanks. Two weeks ago, while driving my Challenger SRT8 (2008), I was hit on passenger door & rear end. I'm in need of some serious body work. Does anyone have any recommendations on dealerships to take my car to for repair? I did not buy my car in Michigan, and this is the only accident that has occurred, so im not familiar with a dealerships or shops that are exp working with SRT8 vehicles. I would appreciate recommendations in the southeastern Michigan area, so I don't have to drive hours for pickup. Thank you!
Carrie

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,308 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) One of our members in the body business may be able to recommend a good shop, dealer isn't usually the first choice

OregonScat

What's your zip code?

A Guy

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
First time I've posted, so hello & thanks. Two weeks ago, while driving my Challenger SRT8 (2008), I was hit on passenger door & rear end. I'm in need of some serious body work. Does anyone have any recommendations on dealerships to take my car to for repair? I did not buy my car in Michigan, and this is the only accident that has occurred, so im not familiar with a dealerships or shops that are exp working with SRT8 vehicles. I would appreciate recommendations in the southeastern Michigan area, so I don't have to drive hours for pickup. Thank you!
Carrie
Do you have a couple pics? I'm checking for a shop in southeast Michigan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts