Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire shop broke one of my caps... Aholes lol. Anybody know where i can get a new set of 4 for < 100 friggin dollars? They're Boss 20" wheels. Thanks fellas

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Boss shows all of the center caps and part numbers on their website, so they should be available through any of their vendors. I did see the chrome 3 bar knock-off style caps for $105 shipped on eBay, thought about going that route myself.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I replaced mine with Magnum 500 center caps (old school look) so I might still have those original Boss caps on the shelf someplace. Let me check tonight and I'll get back to you. You can have them for free as I'll never need them.

Tire shop broke one of my caps... Aholes lol. Anybody know where i can get a new set of 4 for < 100 friggin dollars? They're Boss 20" wheels. Thanks fellas

Reactions: Lcpl Wade

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I replaced mine with Magnum 500 center caps (old school look) so I might still have those original Boss caps on the shelf someplace. Let me check tonight and I'll get back to you. You can have them for free as I'll never need them.
Awesome! Id really appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Found them. PM sent with contact info.

Reactions: Lcpl Wade

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
The shop will pay for a new one, right?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The shop will pay for a new one, right?
Hell no. Said it was like that when it came in = bullshit. I got in the managers face but to no avail. Oh well. Heartlandvideo is hookin me up! Thanks a mil!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Premier Tire in Livingston, Texas. Sad part is I shot pool and was good friends with the guy that ran it (his brother owns it). Then my buddy left, and they left some x-con in charge up there, and he is an absolute dipsh*t. I thought we were gonna come to blows over the center cap :p

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
Premier Tire in Livingston, Texas. Sad part is I shot pool and was good friends with the guy that ran it (his brother owns it). Then my buddy left, and they left some x-con in charge up there, and he is an absolute dipsh*t. I thought we were gonna come to blows over the center cap :p
Guess he didn't know your a killin machine!:fight:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha. Make him WISH he was back on tha yard! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts