Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, hope you can help me out with some questions i have about lighting for my chally. Now I'm going to be honest, when it comes to cars, I'm a complete n00b and don't know a damn thing. However, I plan on learning the ins and outs of my chally. I've done some minor mods like replace the badges, added splash guards and t-shifter... My Chally didn't come with fog lights, how ever I would like to add those, and I would like to change the lights out for white HID's and while I'm at it add AACs colorshift halos.

I've see the fog lights on ebay for around ~$115, but I've heard the charger fogs work as well which go for ~70, however in all the auctions i dont see the oem light switch? I'm guessing those are some aftermarkets, which I don't want.

However, does it even make sense to buy the oems and then swap for hids?

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could clarify how i should go about this.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I would just buy foglights (like I did) and have the dealer install them. I bought mine when I bought my car and installed them so I dont know exactly how much it costs. I would guess a little over $100 for the lights and probably another $100 for the install (just a guess), but at least you know that it will be done properly

As for the halos, AAC does a good job. I dont have them on yet, but I plan on doing it this fall. They told me that they can do the headlight and foglight halos for around $700 give or take a few. That is of course if you go give it to them in New Orleans. If you have to ship that would of course be extra. So far from what I have seen they do great work though.

As for the HID's, not sure about that. I know that I want to do them as well, but dont know a lot of info about it or how to go about doing it. I feel that it could be fairly simple though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.