Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Exhaust tips dont really alter the sound of the car much, if at all. There are many ways to get that classic muscle car roar/rumble. A popular and inexpensive mod I've seen on here for a more throaty sound is Blastin Bob's resonator delete. I'm new to the Challenger game too. This forum, Google and YouTube will be your best friends.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Honestly I'm not entirely sure lol. Like I said, I'm not the biggest modder. I just got my car in October. Google or YouTube "resonator delete" for a 2009 Challenger SRT or just search the forum. This information has been covered a lot. Good luck, bud.

·
Registered
624 Posts
The Zoomers cat back is pretty popular on here for the classic roar sound I think your looking for. All the cat backs are pretty expensive though so if money is a factor, you can always do a resonator delete for less than a quarter of the price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think the BB reso delete kit is 150, maybe? 200 with the glasspacks. Install videos on YouTube.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yep, best sound for the price.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Damn bro, those tips look really good, are those Mopars?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
These are Solo Reformane Exhaust Tips. I think they're a vendor on this site. Super great guys to work with. He emailed answers to all my questions promptly. Fast shipping. and way cool tips. When you order be sure to mention the forum and me (not that they'll know who I am).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts