Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who cleans the plastic wheel skirts? I'm asking because my lovely wife that she was in the jeep and hit a mud puddle. I know I'm gonna have to pull the tires to really get in there, but I guess I am asking what would you use. I'm hoping good old fashion soap and water and elbow grease does the trick. And I've heard to spray the liners with Pam and things doesn't stay on??? Thanks anyone with a good tip.

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Go to pep boys or elsewhere and get a long handled wheel brush and use car washing soap and a hose, it should do a good job.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but what the wife did I need to remove tires. I was like wtf did you drive through women.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Take it to a car wash where they blast under the car as it goes through the wash cycle,which should get most of the stuff off, then You can finish detailing when you get home. I would not use Pam it would tend to be sticky and just minor dust would stick to it.
I hope this helps. :) If not don't let the wife drive :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.